Tue, Apr 05|
3rd Oceania Seating Symposium, Rotorua Energy Event Centre, 5th - 7th April, 2022
This hybrid event is face to face as well as virtual, enabling delegates from the oceania (pacific) region and global colleagues to attend. OSS is renowned for providing an innovative and evidence based programme.
Time & Location
Apr 05, 2022, 8:30 AM GMT+12 – Apr 07, 2022, 6:00 PM GMT+12
Rotorua, Queens Drive, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
About the Event
This hybrid event is face to face as well as virtual, enabling delegates from the oceania (pacific) region and global colleagues to attend.
OSS is renowned for providing an innovative and evidence based programme which extends practice, build relationships and opportunities for both practical workshop learning and papers. With a world class line-up of invited speakers, it is the “go to” event for clinicians, researchers, manufacturers, and others who work in the area of wheeled mobility, seating and positioning.Current symposium status:
- OSS 2021 will be a hybrid event, offering delegates both in-person and virtual sessions
- Presenters will have the option of delivering their session in person, live-streamed or pre-recorded
The in-person event will adhere to all COVID-19 regulations and protocols in place at the time of the symposium.
___________________________________________________________________________Registration Opens 15 March 2021
- Early Bird registration: $600
- Standard registration: $650
- Virtual registration: $550
- Student / Disability related concession: $290
- Speaker registration: $520
For further details - Click Here